Friday, April 22, 2011

Giant footprints in the sand

This weeks photo is a bit more on the lighter side. Giant footprints in the sand. Imagine that. Being at the right place, at the right time - for that specific moment in time rewarded me with these giant footprints in the sand. Not that it was really anything I did. We were just walking along the beach and there they were. I joked about it, we laughed and then we walked on. The next day when I walked past the same rocks the footprints were gone.

This makes me think of the importance of appreciating the little things in life. A pleasant moment often taken for granted and quickly forgotten. Yet it is often these little things that adds joy and colours in our life.

John 10:10 ".......I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

No comments:

Post a Comment